The developer mode has very limited space to two or three GB surely.

shikitou

The developer mode has very limited space to two or three GB surely.

Post by shikitou » Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:58 am

I have encountered some limitations in the use of the emulator in the development mode that I suppose has nothing to do with the emulator and is that after having two games copied in it starts to have problems of space and does not let save games or install new Games until the previous ones have been deleted. I think it's because the developer mode has very limited space to two or three GB surely.

ahgvjn
Site Admin

Re: The developer mode has very limited space to two or three GB surely.

Post by ahgvjn » Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:00 am

In DEV HOME app, by pressing the Menu button on your controller or navigating to the menu (“Hamburger”) button at the top left of the screen, you can access the main menu. To increase or decrease the amount of disk space that is used for developer storage, select Manage dev storage from the main menu. Change the value of the Dev storage bar, and then select Save and restart to restart your console.

shikitou

Post by shikitou » Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:02 am

Thanks for the help with disk space in Dev Mode.

BiG Porras

Post by BiG Porras » Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:50 pm

ahgvjn wrote:
Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:00 am
In DEV HOME app, by pressing the Menu button on your controller or navigating to the menu (“Hamburger”) button at the top left of the screen, you can access the main menu. To increase or decrease the amount of disk space that is used for developer storage, select Manage dev storage from the main menu. Change the value of the Dev storage bar, and then select Save and restart to restart your console.
Wow, really good advise, thanks. The community will be happy to know this. :geek:
BiGPorras.com ...Siempre BiG!
YouTube ·|